• Engineer: Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc.
• Contractor: Iowa Bridge
• Project: Included in the Capital Improvement Program is the replacement of the Bee Branch Bridge on Pleasant Run Rd., located just west of Cockrell Hill Rd. The existing bridge, while currently safe for the traveling public, received a rating from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) which warranted the reconstruction and the participation in a federal program to assist in the cost of replacement.
• Project Status: Construction 90% Complete (9/16)
Construction Substantially Complete, punch-list items to be addressed (10/16)
Median Lighting and retaining wall remains outstanding (11/16)
Lighting conduit will have to be replaced. TXDOT is working contractor to coordinate retaining wall
estimate pending (12/16) Construction is substantially complete (1/17)
Retaining Wall Design is Complete (2/17)
Change Order pending TXDOT approval (3/17)
Wall Construction Complete (4/17)
Punch-list Items Remaining (5/17)
Substantially Complete (6/17)
• Projected Complete Summer 2017
2014 Water/Wastewater Renovation & Replacement Project (Belt Line Rd. – east of Hampton to Chattey Rd.) • Engineer: Dick Perkins, P.E.
• Contractor: Reytech Services
• Project: The 2014 R & R Project includes the replacement of an existing 4“ water main located on both sides of Belt Line Rd. east of Hampton Rd. to Chattey Rd., Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipe. • Project Status: Design Complete (9/16)
Easement Acquisition 90% Complete (10/16)
Easement Acquisition 100% Complete (11/16)
Project advertised and bids were opened (12/16) Construction contract schedule to be presented to City Council, 2nd meeting in February (1/17)
Construction contract delayed to 1st meeting in March (2/17)
Construction contract approved by City Council, construction to begin in April 2017 (3/17)
Construction started on the south side of Belt Line Rd., behind Ace Hardware Center (4/17)
Construction is 25% complete (5/17)
Construction is 75% complete (6/17)
Construction is 85% complete (7/17)
• Projected Completion Summer 2017
2016 Water/Wastewater Renovation & Replacement Project (Deborah Avenue, David Avenue, Basin “B” Outfall Lines, & N. Westmoreland Rd. Water Line (St. Anne Episcopal Church North to Cedar Rapids Ln. ) • Engineer: Dick Perkins, P.E.
• Contractor: TBD
• Project: The 2016 R & R Project includes various locations with varying degrees of deterioration of the existing clay tile sewer lines and cast iron water lines. In most cases the infrastructure is 40-50 years old. The water and sewer main lines will be replaced with
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipe. In addition, water service lines will be replaced (City side of the meters) and sewer lines will be replaced up to the property lines with cleanouts being installed at the property line. • Project Status: Design Complete (10/16)
Easement Acquisition pending (11/16)
Easement Acquisition pending (12/16) Easement Acquisition pending (1/17)
Easement Acquisition pending (2/17)
Easement Acquisition pending (3/17)
Easement Acquisition pending (4/17)
Easement Acquisition is 33% Complete, Project Bid on May 25, 2017 (5/17)
Easement Acquisition is 66% Complete (6/17)
Easement Acquisition Completed (7/17)
• Projected Completion Summer 2018
Estate Lane Project Estate Lane - Manor Dr. Intersection to 400 ft. south • Engineer: Dick Perkins, P.E.
• Contractor: GRod Construction, LLC
• Project: The current Project scope is concrete pavement w/curb and gutter replacement and rebuilding 2 - inlet boxes.
• Project Status: Construction 50% Complete (5/17)
Construction 95% Complete (6/17)
Complete (7/17) • Projected Completion July 2017