DeSoto Youth Basketball Association
This is local recreational basketball league for ages 4 through 14. Our goal is to teach basketball fundamentals, rules and skills. We emphasize on sportsmanship, team play and clean/fair competition.
Regular registration - November 9 - January 17
Late Registration - After January 18 ($15 additional)
| Registration Fees
|| DeSoto/Glenn Heights
| Non - Residents
|Ages 5 - 14||$60||$80|
|Late Registration Fees|
|Ages 5 - 14||$75||$95|
Uniforms are not included in the registration fees.
Registration fees cover $10 city energy management user fee and league operational costs such as: officials, insurance, score/time keepers, and awards.
Two Proofs of Residency
$5 Sports ID
Key dates to remember
Dec 14 - Practices will begin (for teams with a complete roster and assigned coach)
Jan 5 - Coaches Meeting
Jan 16 - Season will begin
Proof of Residency Requirements
- Two proofs of the following will be required for DeSoto residents:
- A valid driver’s license or identification card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current utility (gas, electric, water) showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current lease or mortgage showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current voter’s registration card showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current auto insurance card showing the DeSoto address of that person
- A current report card
- Game officials/scorekeepers
- League Insurance
- Championship awards
- Participant Sport ID Card—required for all league approved games, preseason and post season tournaments
- Facility monitors
- Energy Management Fee of $10
- Non-Residential Fee of $20
How to Submit your Criminal Background Check | Submit Volunteer Background - Click here or copy and past the web link - https://opportunities.averity.com/Index.aspx?uid=887
Schedules & Information
Game Schedule | TAAF Official Website - Texas Amateur Athletic Federation