DeSoto Youth Basketball League
Announcement: Early Registration open October 22, 2018
This is a local recreational basketball league for ages 4 through 14. Our goal is to teach basketball fundamentals, rules and skills. We emphasize on sportsmanship, team play and clean/fair competition. Age is determined on September 1 of the current school year.
Early registration - October 22 - November 25
Regular Registration - November 26 - December 30
| Early Registration Fees
|| DeSoto/Glenn Heights
| Non - Residents
|Ages 4 - 14||$75||$95|
|Regular Registration Fees (after Nov. 25th)|
|Ages 4 - 14||$85||$105|
Uniforms are not included in the registration fees.
Click here to view the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Registration fees cover $10 city energy management user fee and league operational costs such as: officials, insurance, score/time keepers, and awards.
Two Proofs of Residency
$5 Sports ID
Key dates to remember
Jan 12 - Season will begin
Proof of Residency Requirements
- Two proofs of the following will be required for DeSoto residents:
- A valid driver’s license or identification card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current utility (gas, electric, water) showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current lease or mortgage showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current voter’s registration card showing the DeSoto address of that person.
- A current auto insurance card showing the DeSoto address of that person
- A current report card
What Do Registration Fees Cover?
- Game officials/scorekeepers
- League Insurance
- Championship awards
- Participant Sport ID Card—required for all league approved games, preseason and post season tournaments
- Facility monitors
- Energy Management Fee of $10
- Non-Residential Fee of $20
Submit Coaching Form | Submit Volunteer Criminal Background | Submit Coaches Certification
Schedules & Information
Game Schedule | TAAF Official Website - Texas Amateur Athletic Federation